Master program application platform for candidates from foreign countries
Welcome on our application platform for the master programs „Embedded Computing Systems (ESY)“ and „Automation and Control (A&C)“ at the TU Kaiserslautern.
What can I apply for?
- On this web-based application platform, candidates with foreign educational certificates can apply for admission to our master programs „Embedded Computing Systems (ESY)“ and „Automation and Control (A&C)“.
- Candidates with German educational qualifications or German citizens have to use the regular TUK application.
- Further information about requirements and deadlines is provided here.
- for the winter semester: from November 1 of the year before until April 30
- for the summer semester: from May 1 until October 31 of the year before
The results will be communicated about 6 weeks after the end of the respective application periods.
Please note that for the verification of foreign qualifications and certificates, TU Kaiserslautern (TUK) has to charge an assessment fee. Some exceptions apply. For further information, please consult „Assessment fee“.
Application step by step
- Prepare your necessary documents as PDF-Files in advance
- Register on our web-based application platform, fill out the form and upload your documents at your personal login page.
You don´t have to complete the application process in one step, you can log in and modify your application data repeatedly. When you are done, please press „Submit Application“.
- We will start to evaluate your application after the application deadline, if payment of the assessment fee is received until one week after this deadline, and will contact you in case we have further questions.
- We will inform you about the result of the application about 6 weeks after the application deadline by e-mail.
Please don‘t ask about the status of your application. You can find your application data and status on your personal login page.
Can I apply before I finish my degree?
In case you do not finish your degree before the application deadline, you can apply with the documents you have available.
In particular, a current transcript is required. Please note that the assessment result will only be finalized after you submit
your final degree certificate and transcript. Final admission is required to apply for a visa.